Stephen Hawes

Frankly, I am not one to get overly personal on the internet. I share details about my business and about my love of comics and art, and my mostly silly public access tv show. But, I am not usually one to discuss truly personal matters online with others who I have never met. I rarely discuss such things even with people I do know, except close friends and family members.

My father passed away on October 6, 2007.

It is because I want people to know that he was a great and loving father that I am even posting about this to begin with. I made a video tribute in his memory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHDr5F2KBz0

He was special to a great many people. I realize that nearly everyone who is reading this did not know him. I think if you had you would have agreed that he was a wonderful person.

His name was Stephen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HAPPY SHOW! "Nacho Chip Day!" September 2009!

THE HAPPY SHOW! "HSN-1000" June 2009!

HAPPY'S NEW MySPACE PAGE!