I was recently alerted by YouTube that a video I made was removed due to a third-party notification by Archie Comic Publications, Inc. claiming that this my video parody "Archie Andrews... Dead" is infringing on copyright.

Again, this video is a PARODY, and that should be apparent to anyone with common sense. It is a comment on how the comic book publishers use death as a cheap marketing ploy. I chose Archie precisely because most sensible people would realize that such a tactic by Archie Comics is absurd. The "tags" for the video even had the video clearly marked as being a parody.

Removed video link:

ARCHIE ANDREWS... DEAD.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjE59vr2nLI

An alternative upload can be viewed at my other account:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3e2UVP8w6M



I am challenging the removal of my video and the false accusations from Archie Comics Publications, Inc., and I want the comic book public to know of Archie Comic Publications removal of a video satire and parody.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HAPPY SHOW! "Nacho Chip Day!" September 2009!

THE HAPPY SHOW! "HSN-1000" June 2009!

HAPPY'S NEW MySPACE PAGE!