STAN LEE of MARVEL COMICS WATCHES "THE HAPPY SHOW!"!!

Hi gang!

VERY COOL! STAN LEE, legendary co-creator of such iconic comic book and pop-culture icons, SPIDER-MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, and THE FANTASTIC FOUR, has watched one of my videos from "The HAPPY SHOW!"

This is the video he watched:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y26EmSDHXh4



I was contacted by a person working for STAN LEE at POW! ENTERTAINMENT, Stan's company, who told me Stan really enjoyed the video and wanted to know where I got the pictures used in the video. The video features many vintage photos of the original production staff (known affectionately as "The Marvel Bullpen") from the 1960s. I gathered the photos from various sites on the 'Net, and some with the help of some great people on the JOHN BYRNE FORUM (www.byrnerobotics.com), who came to bat when I explained which photos I was looking for.

Stan says he is always having people ask him if he has any photos of the old gang at Marvel, and that's why his people contacted me. I sent Stan all the copies I had saved, including many I did not use for my video. In return, Stan signed and personalized a photograph of him and Spider-Man for me!! Yay!!

Here's my video v-log that recounts the story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkg2vbiJ5vY



Now I just have to get a frame! Yay!!

Matthew Hawes

www.ComicsUnlimited.biz
www.TheHappyShow.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HAPPY SHOW! "Nacho Chip Day!" September 2009!

THE HAPPY SHOW! "HSN-1000" June 2009!

HAPPY'S NEW MySPACE PAGE!