More eBay auctions including original art and comics!

Hi gang!

I put up a few items on eBay. There's the rare variant cover to "Ultimate Spider-Man" #104 (One out of a hundred copies had this cover), and a "Civil War" #7 variant, as well as a John Wayne comic, a Three Stooges comic, a special comic produced by Marvel Comics for the military, and two different pieces of original artwork by your's truly. Both pieces of art are pictures of Spawn. One is my first attempt at the character from 1994, and the second is my second attempt many years later (I feel so old) in 2007, as a "Quick Draw" for my public access program, "The Happy Show!"

Please check 'em out and bid if you would like:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=comicsunlimited

Thanks! -- Matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HAPPY SHOW! "Nacho Chip Day!" September 2009!

THE HAPPY SHOW! "HSN-1000" June 2009!

HAPPY'S NEW MySPACE PAGE!