NEW eBAY COMICS AUCTIONS!!!

Hi gang!

I put up over 70 auctions on eBay, so check them out and bid if you find anything that interests you:

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=comicsunlimited

Scroll to the bottom of that page to see the items on auction.

Also, I just restocked the DOLLAR comics boxes with literally a few thousand comics, so come by and check them out if you are in the area!

Thanks and I hope to C-U at C.U.! Yayy!!!

-- Matt

Matthew Hawes
COMICS UNLIMITED
654-B E. Diamond Avenue
Evansville, Indiana 47711

www.comicsunlimited.biz

Comments

Anonymous said…
Buying memory is such a chore... You have to Google prices, sort through which ones are legit, visit a bunch of electronics shops,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then constantly pray that the price doesn't drop in the next month or so.

I've been done in by crazy price changes in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD for my DS flashcard at what I mistakenly assumed was a bargain price, only to later see that it fell by $5 in a week's time.

(Submitted on PostNext for R4i Nintendo DS.)

Popular posts from this blog

THE HAPPY SHOW! "Nacho Chip Day!" September 2009!

THE HAPPY SHOW! "HSN-1000" June 2009!

HAPPY'S NEW MySPACE PAGE!