INDY Show, WIZARDWORLD CHICAGO & My Space!

On June 25th, Sunday, I will be setting up to sell comic goodness at the ASH COMICS Comic Book Show:

ASH Comics
Indianapolis Comic Book Show

Sunday, June 25th

9:30 am to 3:30 pm

Holiday Inn East
6990 East 21st Street
(Shadeland Ave) Indpls, IN

I-465 Exit 44 or I-70 Exit 89

Admission $4
60+ tables of Golden age, Silver age, Bronze age to the Newest Comics, Toys, Videos, Posters, DVD's, Guests, nostalga... New dealers and new deals at every Show.
Special Guest: Stuart Sayger. "Shiver in the Dark", DC, Bioncle...artist.

For More Info Contact:

Andy Holzman 317-824-9602
ashcomics@comcast.net

www.ashcomicshows.com

I hope to see you there!
-----------

Also, I will be attending, but not setting up to sell at the WIZARDWORLD comic book convention in Chicago, Illinois on the dates August 3rd through August 6th. More info regarding store hours as the dates approach.

----------
I just joined up on MySpace, so go ahead and "be my friend" over there, if you feel like it:

Thanks and I hope to C-U at C.U.!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HAPPY SHOW! "Nacho Chip Day!" September 2009!

THE HAPPY SHOW! "HSN-1000" June 2009!

HAPPY'S NEW MySPACE PAGE!