Site Updated and YouTube HAPPY SHOW Trivia Game!

Site Updated and YouTube HAPPY SHOW Trivia Game!

Hi gang!First, I've updated my website. You can check out the differences at either:

www.ComicsUnlimited.biz

or

www.TheHappyShow.net

I put up a trivia game video with my YouTube videos. Play along if you wish. It's all in the spirit of fun, but if you get all the answers correct, you could score a drawing from me. Get a bonus question correct and you can get a used nite-light! Wow!The bad news is that you'll have to watch several of my videos to answer the questions correctly. Heh.

Check out my YouTube profile here to find more of my videos:

http://www.youtube.com/thehappyshow

Thanks and I hope you will watch, and maybe even play along.--- Matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HAPPY SHOW! "Nacho Chip Day!" September 2009!

THE HAPPY SHOW! "HSN-1000" June 2009!

HAPPY'S NEW MySPACE PAGE!