WIN a PRIZE YouTube Video Submission Contest!

Hi gang!

Nah, "The Happy Show!" isn't going all commercial on ya. This is just a silly little fun contest. Really, more of a way to have interaction with those of you that are also YouTubers (that is, a member at www.youtube.com). BUT, you can really win that nifty special prize mentioned in my video!

Watch the video, pay attention to the rules, and then submit a video response that follows the guidelines:

Oh, and if you haven't subscribed to my videos on YouTube and you are a member there, please do so. And if I haven't subscribed to your videos, please let me know and I will do so. I have started a policy of making sure I subscribe to my YouTube friends's videos.

You guys on YouTube are putting up some great stuff. Some silly, some odd, some interesting and poignant! I really like checking them out whenever I get the chance! Cetainly better than TV these days!

Thanks a bunch!

Matt Hawes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HAPPY SHOW! "Nacho Chip Day!" September 2009!

THE HAPPY SHOW! "HSN-1000" June 2009!

HAPPY'S NEW MySPACE PAGE!