My YouTube Gathering!

Okay, just for fun I am holding an informal gathering of people from YouTube at my shop, COMICS UNLIMITED, on saturday, March 24, 2007. I don't really know if anyone would actually respond and come to Evansville unless they were already from the area (and probably not even then), but I figure "What the hey?"

MATT HAWES'S INFORMAL YOUTUBE GATHERING!

When:

Saturday, March 24, 2007

from 12 noon to 7 o'clock P.M.

Where:

COMICS UNLIMITED
654-B Diamond Avenue
Evansville, Indiana 47711

www.ComicsUnlimited.biz

So, if you are from YouTube (and even if you aren't), stop on in and say "hi!" And, if you want to peruse the shop and buy from me, I won't complain! :-)

Matthew Hawes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HAPPY SHOW! "Nacho Chip Day!" September 2009!

THE HAPPY SHOW! "HSN-1000" June 2009!

HAPPY'S NEW MySPACE PAGE!